Monday BigLaw Merry-Go-Round (May 21, 2018)
Recent reports on lateral hires, financial data, salaries, and hiring trends in BigLaw.
- "New Initiative Aims for 100 Black GCs at Top Companies by 2025," Daily Report
- "Reed Smith 'Innovation Hours' Program Gives Credit for Non-Client Work," The American Lawyer
- "The Legal Market Is Looking Up, Citi Q1 Survey Shows," The American Lawyer
- "A Demand Turnaround for Law Firms? Not for Everyone," The American Lawyer
- "More Women Accuse Ogletree of Gender Bias in $300M Suit," The American Lawyer
- "The Gender Pay Gap: Trying to Narrow It," The New York Times