Evolving Legal Profession (May 16, 2018)
Recent reports on how the legal profession is changing and how to be successful in it.
- "As good as it gets?," Law21
- "Hybrid Paralegal Roles Are On the Rise at Law Firms, In-House," Daily Business Review
- "Young Lawyers Call For Revamping of Law Firm Offices to Meet New Industry Needs," The American Lawyer
- "Legal Departments See Cost-Controlling Value in Technology," Legaltech News
- "Some Big Law Firms Applaud as Clients Get Tougher on Diversity," The American Lawyer
- "How Ogletree Deakins Overcame Legal AI Burnout," The American Lawyer