Hot Practice Areas for 2016-2017?
Robert Half Legal's 2016 Salary Guide is out! Here are the predicted in-demand practice areas for the next two years:
- Litigation, particularly insurance defense, personal injury, medical malpractices, employment law, and commercial litigation;
- Business and corporate law, particularly new products and new markets, corporate transactions, corporate finance, and regulatory compliance;
- Healthcare, particularly medical research, Medicare fraud, and Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance;
- Real estate, particularly purchase and sale, leasing, and development of commercial real estate;
- Intellectual property, particularly patent prosecution
- Compliance, particularly--everything!
- Contract administration, negotiation, management, and compliance
Robert Half Legal predicts: "Legal professionals with experience in these practice areas are likely to find more employment opportunities and greater-than-average salary increases."