Happy Go Legal podcast series
Happy Go Legal has just launched a Podcast on iTunes and Feedburner! Chelsea Callanan of Happy Go Legal will be creating weekly 25-30 minute sessions, in which she interviews an awesome resource for lawyers or law students, talks to a new lawyer with an inspiring story, or shares her own challenges and experience. It should prove to be interesting and helpful to the new generation of lawyers and beyond! If you're interested in following the podcast or learning more, then:
- If you have an iTunes account, please CLICK HERE to download and subscribe to the podcast, and leave a rating and review if you like the content.
- If you don't have an iTunes account but want to tune in, you can CLICK HERE to subscribe via Feedburner.
- Sign up for the Happy Go Legal Newsletter - as an added thank you, you will get the 30 Days Goal Challenge delivered to your inbox, along with a BONUS Goals Worksheet.
Chelsea was kind enough to interview me today, and our podcast will be appearing in the broadcast cue over the next few weeks. In the meantime, you can check out our other collaborations:
- 8 reasons why lawyers resist effective networking – get over it and show your true value
- Put your best foot forward: professional attire simplified for summer associates
- Business casual and two kinds of suits (eek)