Jared has some of Silicon Valley’s top executives and rising stars on speed dial.
Jared has 20 years’ experience in executive coaching and résumé writing, and has some Silicon Valley’s top executives and rising stars on speed dial. Before becoming a coach and writer, he held executive recruiting roles in New York and San Francisco for two nationally retained search firms conducting searches for Fortune 15 companies, top ten law firms, and leading nonprofit organizations and foundations. He also held executive leadership and other key roles in non-profits and the arts.
A sought-after speaker and trainer, Jared’s had dozens of engagements with the CFA Institute and its state chapters, Moss Adams, nonprofit think-tanks, universities, and others. He is also the author of The Job Description Analysis, a career decision-making tool used by the University of California system.
Jared is a great choice for:
- C-suite executives, general counsel, and law firm partners
- Emerging leaders and rising stars looking to climb the corporate or law firm ladder
- Stealth job seekers positioning themselves to be found for the right opportunities or to become targets of acquisition
- Lawyers moving into business roles, like BD&L or nonprofit leadership
- Lawyers of all levels who find themselves at career crossroads
- Law students getting their careers off to the right start
He’s also an expert on:
- Executive and legal recruiting
- Retained and contingency recruiting
- Career positioning
- Career planning, decision-making, and reflection
- Next stage positioning
- Career evaluation, launch, or relaunch
- Building career narratives
- Professional branding
- LinkedIn strategy and tactics
- CVs, résumés, cover letters, and career correspondence
He’s an independent expert partnering with Bryce Legal.