Legal Education Roundup (Sep 21, 2018)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Higher Law School Tuition Actually Boosts Enrollment, Study Finds," The American Lawyer
- "Job Satisfaction Among Tenured U.S. Law Professors," TaxProf Blog
- "AccessLex Institute Awards $515,000 Grant To State Bar Of California For Job Analysis Study," TaxProf Blog
- "New York Law School Launches Business of Law Institute," What Great Law Schools Do
- "'Kangaroo Court': Lawyers Weigh in on Betsy DeVos' Proposed Title IX Policies for Handling Sexual Misconduct on Campus,"The National Law Journal
- "The Quantity And Quality Of Law School Applicants: 2018 Edition," TaxProf Blog