Wellness and Well-being in the Legal Profession (Jul 25, 2018)
Recent reports on mental health and wellness in relation to the legal profession.
- "Once the Addicted Lawyer Becomes Impaired, It May Be Too Late," Law.com
- "Ruff Day: Attorneys Rely on Pets at Law Firms to Bring Cheer to High-Stress Profession," Law.com
- "What Is Sadness, and What Is Depression?," The New York Times
- "Defying Prevention Efforts, Suicide Rates Are Climbing Across the Nation," The New York Times
- "Law Firms Spend More Time Than Ever on Pro Bono," Bloomberg Law