Evolving Legal Profession (Dec 26, 2018)
Recent reports on how the legal profession is changing and how to be successful in it.
- "How to Volunteer While Managing Your Time as a Young Lawyer," The Legal Intelligencer
- "LSO to mandate pay for articling students," Canadian Lawyer
- "Amid Concerns Over Lawyer Workloads, US Firms Embrace 'Agility'," The American Lawyer
- "Does the legal profession have a moral duty to innovate?," Canadian Lawyer
- "Millennial Attorneys and the Pressure to be Perfect," The Recorder
- "Columbia University's AI Business Course Studies Legal Tech Startup," Legaltech News