Inside In-House (Dec 19, 2018)
Recent reports on the ever-changing role of in-house counsel.
- "Orrick, Keker, Covington and In-House Apple Lawyer Take Home American Lawyer Industry Awards," The Recorder
- "Improve gender diversity or we won't use you — in-house lawyers warn firms to up their game," Legal Week
- "New Survey Shows Wide Range of Salaries Throughout Corporate Law," Corporate Counsel
- "ACC Survey Finds Most GCs Come From In-House, Earn an Average $400,000+," Corporate Counsel
- "Women General Counsel Make $125K Less Than Male Colleagues," Bloomberg Law
- "Multicultural intelligence for lawyers," ABA News