Legal Education Roundup (Nov 16, 2018)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "The Number Of 1Ls By State (2017 v. 2010)," TaxProf Blog
- "Teach-out plan approved for Arizona Summit with closure date set for end of spring 2020," ABA Journal
- "LSAT Maker Hit With $480K in Fees for Disability Violations," The National Law Journal
- "University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law and Brigham Young University Law School Develop Unique Collaboration to Tackle Eviction," What Great Law Schools
- "Chicago, Notre Dame, Pepperdine, Texas, And Suffolk Are Latest Law Schools To Accept GRE For Admissions," TaxProf Blog
- "Compliance Tech Company Brings Together Law Students and AI," Corporate Counsel