Monday BigLaw Merry-Go-Round (Nov 12, 2018)
Recent reports on lateral hires, financial data, salaries, and hiring trends in BigLaw.
- "The Importance of an Origination Plan for Associates," American Lawyer
- "Where Associate Salaries Soar, Signing Bonuses Fall, New Report Finds," The American Lawyer
- "Another Big Law Firm Goes Gender-Neutral, Boosts Paid Leave for New Parents," The American Lawyer
- "We Should Double Year-End Associate Bonuses," Daily Business Report
- "Legal Jobs Up in October Amid Rosy US Employment Report," The American Lawyer
- "Managing New Employee Paid Leave Laws in Conjunction With ADA, FMLA and Workers' Compensation," New York Law Journal