Legal Education Roundup (Aug 17, 2018)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "After withdrawal of law school admissions test rule revision, will fewer schools accept the GRE?" ABA Journal
- "White House, and Kushner, Dig Into Higher Ed," Inside Higher Ed
- "Entrepreneur Strives to Enable, Not Disrupt, Higher Ed," Inside Higher Ed
- "Update On 2018 Applicant Pool: Growth In Matriculants Likely Will Be Unbalanced Across Law Schools," TaxProf Blog
- "Winners and Losers From DeVos Approach," Inside Higher Ed
- "Summer Internships in Silicon Valley Offer New Route In-House for Law Students," Corporate Counsel