Legal Education Roundup (Aug 3, 2018)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "American Is 23rd Law School To Accept GRE For Admissions," TaxProf Blog
- "DeVos to Eliminate Rules Aimed at Abuses by For-Profit Colleges," The New York Times
- "Temple Rankings Scandal: From Bad to Worse," Inside Higher Ed
- "Temple U. Says Several Programs Submitted False Data to 'U.S. News'," Chronicle of Higher Education
- "Simkovic: Which Law Schools Could Merge?," TaxProf Blog
- "Blockchain For Law Students," TaxProf Blog