Legal Education Roundup (Feb 23, 2018)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "How to best help law students? Provide full-time, on-campus counselors, among other things," ABA Journal
- "ABA Approves Online JDs At Syracuse, Southwestern," TaxProf Blog
- "Syracuse Law Gains Approval for (Mostly) Online JD," Inside Higher Ed
- "ABA Set to Loosen Restrictions on Online Law Classes," LegalTech News
- "Law School Accreditor Proposes Easing Limits on Online Education," Inside Higher Ed
- "The Stakes Are Too High to Lower Support," Inside Higher Ed