Inside In-House (Feb 28, 2018)
Recent reports on the ever-changing role of in-house counsel.
- "Privacy is Becoming an Alternative Career Path for Thousands," Legaltech News
- "New Surveys Send Mixed Signals on Law Firms' Health," The American Lawyer
- "The Institute for the Future of Law Practice," Legal Evolution
- "A Third of CLOs Fired Outside Counsel in 2017, and That Number's Set to Rise," The American Lawyer
- "Constructing a Workplace Environment That Rejects Sexual Harassment," Corporate Counsel