Legal Education Roundup (Nov 3, 2017)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Bar passage and admissions tests among topics to be revisited by ABA Legal Ed Council," ABA Journal
- "A Law School Class on How Innovation Diffuses in the Legal Industry," Legal Evolution
- "Northwestern Law and Kellogg B-School to Launch Bay Area Tech Program," Legaltech News
- "Nearly 70 Percent of Test Takers Pass New York State Bar Exam," New York Law Journal
- "Law Student Debts Contribute to Gender Disparity, Study Says," The Eyeopener
- "Pipeline program for underrepresented students to enter legal ed launched by ABA, IU McKinney Law," ABA Journal