Inside In-House (Nov 8, 2017)
Recent reports on the ever-changing role of in-house counsel.
- "For Love of Client, GCs Say Law Firms Need to Be More Proactive," The American Lawyer
- "#MillennialGCs: To Be Young and In-House," Corporate Counsel
- "Trusting Your Legal Interns Has Never Been More Important," Above the Law
- "Law Departments Are Adding Lawyers, Legal Ops While Cutting Budgets," Corporate Counsel
- "Richard Susskind On In-House Lawyers Sharing Risks Through Fee Arrangements," Corporate Counsel