Legal Education Roundup (Oct 13, 2017)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Post-Recession Borrowers Struggle to Repay Loans," Inside Higher Ed
- "Move Over LSAT — As Of Today 6 Law Schools Accept the GRE," Above the Law
- "Note to Law Students: Consider a Career in Privacy Law," Legaltech News
- "A law degree provides a larger earnings boost to whites than minorities, researchers say," ABA Journal
- "Is Department of Education data on student loan defaults an accurate reflection of law schools?," ABA Journal
- "Job Skills Are Job 1 for Santa Clara's New JD Tech Program," The Recorder