Monday BigLaw Merry-Go-Round (Sep 18, 2017)
Recent reports on lateral hires, financial data, salaries, and hiring trends in BigLaw.
- "Do the Big Four Accounting Firms Pose a Big Threat to Big Law?," The American Lawyer
- "Gender-Pay Suit Against Google Seeks 'Fairness for Women'," The Recorder
- "The revenue-neutral associate," Law21
- "Why Are So Many Partners Leaving Ropes & Gray," The American Lawyer
- "Ballard Spahr to Merge With Levine Sullivan, Growing Media Practice," The American Lawyer
- "When Will Disruption Hit the Legal Industry?," The American Lawyer