Legal Education Roundup (Jul 28, 2017)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Texas Southern's law school receives ABA public censure after sex discrimination allegations," ABA Journal
- "Law schools are filled with Asian Americans. So why aren't there more Asian judges?," The Washington Post
- "Asian-Americans are apparently losing interest in law school; report shows outsize enrollment drop," ABA Journal
- "Student Debt May Be Reducing Home Ownership," Inside Higher Ed
- "As Paperwork Goes Missing, Private Student Loan Debts May Be Wiped Away," The New York Times