Legal Education Roundup (May 19, 2017)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "4% decline in jobs requiring bar passage for law class of 2016, ABA employment data shows," ABA Journal
- "Columbia Law Gets $15M From Jerome L. Greene Foundation," New York Law Journal
- "Law Firms Take Notice as Salary Gag Rules Loom," New York Law Journal
- "Cincinnati law dean settles suit against university and resigns, reportedly with full salary," ABA Journal
- "Law Dean Settles With University," Inside Higher Ed