Legal Education Roundup (Apr 21, 2017)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Seen as last hope, Charlotte School of Law dean resigns three weeks into job," The Charlotte Observer
- "Multistate bar exam scores drop to lowest point ever; is there a link to low-end LSAT scores?," ABA Journal
- "Most Law Schools Did Horrendous on This State's Bar Exam," Above the Law
- "Black college graduates are losing wealth. Here's what can help.," The Washington Post
- "How I Learned to Take the SAT Like a Rich Kid," The New York Times
- "Fixing Student Debt: A Common-Sense Approach," The Chronicle of Higher Education