Legal Education Roundup (Feb 24, 2017)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Gibson Dunn Partner To Become Vermont Law Dean," The Recorder
- "Law Dean Alexander Acosta Picked for Labor Secretary," The National Law Journal
- "Any LSAT alternatives must be validated through new process, according to proposed rule revision," ABA Journal
- "Frustrated Law Deans Take Bar-Exam Complaints to Lawmakers," The Recorder
- "How to Teach Tech: Dean Michael Schwartz on Law Education 2.0," Legaltech News