Legal Education Roundup (Feb 10, 2017)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "LSAT scores at high-risk schools getting worse, according to analysis by law school reform group," ABA Journal
- "Focusing on 'forward thinking,' ABA president-elect seeks to restructure Legal Ed section," ABA Journal
- "California Law School Deans Want Bar Exam Pass Score Lowered,"American Lawyer
- "Touch Bar Barred from NC Bar Exam," Inside Higher Ed
- "Charlotte School of Law prof seeks donations to help students with food and rent money," ABA Journal
- "Food Drive for Students at For-Profit Law School," Inside Higher Ed