Inside In-House (Feb 15, 2017)
Recent reports on the ever-changing role of in-house counsel.
- "Working In-House With a Disability," Corporate Counsel
- "Evolve Law Launches In-House Counsel Technology Fellowship," Legaltech News
- "Clients Are Splitting Litigation Into Affordable Pieces, Report Says," Corporate Counsel
- "GCs May Get Rid of Underperforming Firms in 2017, Survey Says," American Lawyer
- "An Architectural Approach to Law Department Diversity," Corporate Counsel
- "Study finds law firms and corporations increasingly turning to alternative legal service providers," ABA Journal