Legal Education Roundup (Nov 18, 2016)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "10 Law Schools Where Starting Salaries Exceed Debt," US News & World Report
- "Law Schools Flagged for Job Data," Inside Higher Ed
- "Georgia Bar Exam Scores Continue to Drop," Daily Report
- "Indiana Tech Law School To Close, Citing $20 Million in Losses," Above the Law
- "Indiana Tech Law School to close next June; losses at $20 million," Fort Wayne News-Sentinel
- "Faculty, Students To File Suit Against Law School For Fraud," Above the Law