Legal Education Roundup (Oct 28, 2016)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "As U. of Florida Law Dean Calls Out Sexism, Her Rankings-Driven Regime Comes Under Fire," The Chronicle of Higher Education
- "A Lawyer's Open Letter to Bar Examiner Chairman," Daily Report
- "Pa. Bar Passage Rate Dips to New Low," The Legal Intelligencer
- "Law school admissions officers are optimistic about legal ed, but would like to see some closures," ABA Journal
- "Harvard, Citing Justices' Affirmative-Action Ruling, Defends Admissions Policy," The National Law Journal