Legal Education Roundup (Sep 2, 2016)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "A Trio of New Deans at Law Schools Across the State," New York Law Journal
- "Duke Law to Acquire EDRM to Advance E-Discovery Education," Legaltech News
- "Demand Strong for Student Loan Forgiveness," Inside Higher Ed
- "Back to (Law) School: The Full Report," The National Law Journal
- "Why I'm Starting Law School in a Tough Job Market," The National Law Journal
- "MSU Course Teaches Law Students to Use Automation Tools," Legaltech News