Monday BigLaw Merry-Go-Round (May 2, 2016)
Recent reports on lateral hires, financial data, salaries, and hiring trends in BigLaw.
- "Why Pepper Hamilton and Reed Smith Are Talking Merger," The Legal Intelligencer
- "Will Reed Smith-Pepper Hamilton Merger Leave Some Behind?," The Legal Intelligencer
- "Startups Take Root in New York, and Law Firms Take Notice," The American Lawyer
- "The Humble Law Firm Website Is Going Way Upscale," The American Lawyer
- "Leadership Lessons: Value of Vision, Persuasion and Thoughtfulness," The Legal Intelligencer
- "Getting a Student Loan With Collateral From a Future Job," The New York Times