Inside In-House (May 11, 2016)
Recent reports on the the ever-changing role of in-house counsel.
- "Is the herd finally embracing legal ops and procurement?," ABA Journal
- "Canadian Report Shows Women In-House Lawyers Still Earn Less Than Men," Corporate Counsel
- "How to Run a Virtual Meeting That Isn't Awful," Corporate Counsel
- "Diversity in the General Counsel's Office: Interview With Dianne Ralston," Corporate Counsel
- “Corporations Are Moving Work to Less Traditional Law Firms,” The Legal Intelligencer