Legal Education Roundup (Apr. 29, 2016)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "More Than 40% of Student Borrowers Aren't Making Payments," The Wall Street Journal
- "Law School Co-Deans: 'Like a Marriage'," Inside Higher Ed
- "Faced With Unfortunate Acronym, George Mason Renames Law School, Again," The Chronicle of Higher Education
- "Debt, Diversity and Job Prospects After Law School Are Focus of Research Grants," The National Law Journal
- "Multistate Bar Exam average score falls to 33-year low," ABA Journal