Evolving Legal Profession (April 20, 2016)
Recent reports on how the legal profession is changing and how to be successful in it.
- “Why embracing artificial intelligence is in your law practice’s best interests (podcast),” ABA Journal
- “Survey: Law firms plan more blog posting for more business,” ABA Journal
- “With ‘Gigs’ Instead of Jobs, Workers Bear New Burdens,” New York Times
- Millennials Dish on What Their Firms Are Doing Right — and Wrong," The American Lawyer
- "The Law Offices of the Future Are Here, and Your Name Might Not Be On the Door," The National Law Journal