Legal Education Roundup (Mar. 4, 2016)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Law School Celebrates New Digs with Ruth Bader Ginsburg," The National Law Journal
- "Today's Freshman Class Is the Most Likely to Protest in Half a Century," The Chronicle of Higher Education
- "Arizona College of Law Will Accept GRE Instead of LSAT," The National Law Journal
- "Nationalized Bar Exam Endorsed by ABA," The National Law Journal
- "Loyola Chicago Law Dean Departing for Marist College," The National Law Journal