Legal Education Roundup (Mar. 18, 2016)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Will New Bar Exam Prepare Attorneys for Practice?," New York Law Journal
- "Michigan State University College of Law Names Ponoroff Next Dean," The National Law Journal
- "Minority Students Occupy Lounge at Harvard Law," Inside Higher Ed
- "A Rising Call to Promote STEM Education and Cut Liberal Arts Funding," The New York Times
- "How to Help More College Students Graduate," The New York Times