Evolving Legal Profession (Feb. 24, 2016)
Recent reports on how the legal profession is changing and how to be successful in it.
- "Traditional law firm model to decline by 2020, Law Society report finds," Solicitors Journal
- "Robot-Proof: How Colleges Can Keep People Relevant in the Workplace," The Chronicle of Higher Education
- "At ABA Meeting, Bar Groups See Threat from Non-Lawyers," The American Lawyer
- "E-Discovery Unit Thrives in Washington Under Winston & Strawn," The National Law Journal
- "Many Lawyers Suffer From Alcoholism, Depression," Texas Lawyer
- "The 5 Things Millennials Want From Their Employers," Mental Floss