Evolving Legal Profession (Jan. 27, 2016)
Recent reports on how the legal profession is changing and how to be successful in it.
- "The Ethical Obligation To Be Technologically Competent,"New York Law Journal
- "Law Firms Resistant to Technological, Management Changes," The National Law Journal
- "UNC, MIT Study Probes AI Threats to Big Law," The American Lawyer
- "The End of Lawyers? Not So Fast," The New York Times
- "Legal Services Providers Will 'Innovate or Die,' Says UnitedLex CEO," Corporate Counsel
- "McCarthy Tetrault's Tracie Crook leading firm's radical transformation," The Globe and Mail