Legal Education Roundup (Dec. 4, 2015)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "$5 Million Grant to Support New York Law School Clinics," New York Law Journal
- "Duke Law School Gets $5M for Faculty Positions," The National Law Journal
- "Federal Appeals Judges Open Up About Clerk-Hiring Preferences," The National Law Journal
- "New Student Debt Report Takes Close Look at Class of 2014," The Huffington Post
- "Universities Set Up Legal Clinics to Help Student Innovators," The Chronicle of Higher Education