Inside In-House (Dec. 9, 2015)
Recent reports on the the ever-changing role of in-house counsel.
- "Survey Finds Corporations Looking to Reduce Outside Legal Spending," The New York Times
- "Rethinking The Legal Function," Today's General Counsel
- "Why Men Have More Help Getting to the C-Suite," Harvard Business Review
- "The Secret to Sustaining High Job Performance," New York Times
- "Asian-American Lawyers See Progress, But More Need to Break Through 'Bamboo Ceiling'," Corporate Counsel
- "Progress Needed Toward More Diverse GCs," Corporate Counsel