Legal Education Roundup (Nov. 7, 2015)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Minority Students Fight to Intervene in Harvard Admissions Case," The National Law Journal
- "UnitedLex Expands Legal Residency Program to USC Gould School of Law: Program offers law school grads with practical experience in cutting-edge technologies and project management techniques," Legaltech News
- "Villanova University To Open Center for Law and Religion," The Legal Intelligencer
- "Fordham Offers Non-Lawyers Training in 'Hot' Compliance," New York Law Journal
- "Student Loan Rules May Get Tighter," The National Law Journal
- "Law Schools Deans Wrestle With Two-Year Drop in Bar Pass Rates," Daily Report