Evolving Legal Profession (Oct. 21, 2015)
Recent reports on how the legal profession is changing and how to be successful in it.
- "Economists See US on Cusp of 'Full' Employment," The Wall Street Journal
- "Why unlimited vacation is basically a no-brainer for employers," The Washington Post
- "Northwestern to end accelerated JD program," ABA Journal
- "US Adds 4,700 Legal Jobs in September," The American Lawyer
- "Growth of LawStore brand enables ABS to funnel work to panel firms," Legal Futures
- "Why Are So Many Law Firms Trapped in 1995?," The Atlantic