Legal Education Roundup (July 3, 2015)
Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Dean's Job at New Mexico Law Called Too Big for One Person," The National Law Journal
- "Dean of Syracuse Law to Leave Post," New York Law Journal
- "The Rise of Student Debt for Those Who Get Degrees," The New York Times
- "Law Schools: Give Migrant Children Legal Representation," The National Law Journal
- "Law school applications continue to fall," ABA Journal
- "Law School Applications Keep Falling," The Wall Street Journal