Evolving Legal Profession (July 15, 2015)
Recent reports on how the legal profession is changing and how to be successful in it.
- "Michigan State Helps Lawyers, Students Harness Social Media" The National Law Journal
- "Money never sleeps: First-year business graduates on Wall Street are earning more than ever raking in salaries of $125,000 but they are working fewer hours" Daily Mail
- "Can an Algorithm Hire Better Than a Human?" The New York Times
- "Why Firms Need Three Women at the Top (Not Just One)" The American Lawyer
- "Inside the Boom: Lawyers, Oil Workers And Me" Inside Energy